Registration and Enrollment Information for 2013-2014
General Registration Information
Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Littlefield ISD school for the first time must have:
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate for all students
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
- Transcript of grades
- TAKS results if available
- Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4 by September 1st
- Kindergarten - Age 5 by September 1st
- First Grade - Age 6 by September 1st
Immunization and Enrollment Update
The State of Texas has made some changes regarding student immunizations and requirements for entering a Texas School. Go to www.ImmunizeTexas.com for information on immunization requirements. Highlights of the changes regarding incomplete immunization records include:
- Kindergarten, Pre-K students, and students from out of state must present an up to date immunization record or record that indicates they are progressing and up to date with remaining needed immunizations.
- Students enrolled in LISD may not attend without up-to-date immunizations or up-to-date progression toward required remaining immunizations. They already received the "30 day notice" at the end of school.